Managing Work Stress Group
This group is designed to help you find effective ways to reduce work stress and increase your ability to enjoy life. Many people are coping with difficult work situations that lead to feeling a lack of control, frustration, reduced motivation, fatigue, sadness and excessive worry. It is all too common for employees to be doing the job of several people and to feel overwhelmed with uncertainty.
In group you will learn about:
- Coping with stressful thoughts
- Proven relaxation techniques
- Effective communication and assertiveness skills
- Goal setting and time management
- Nutrition, exercise and getting sound sleep
- Anger management
- Building strong self esteem
** This group is not currently active. We have all content and information available on an individual basis. We will start this group again as the need arises.